Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well, its been a few days and not really much has change since my last post. The only real difference is that my...well I guess he was a boyfriend and I are no longer together. SO.....yeah. Anyway, my research has come a long way: I actually have some what of a better idea of what I'm going to be writing about, but that damn thesis statement is still eluding me. I still have two other papers to work on, so I'm hoping to wrap up research for this big one so I can start on the other two. Hopefully I don't start typing one and half way start blabbing about one of the others. As entertaining as that would be, I doubt it would get me a good grade.

Speaking of good grades, my one professor suggested something to me that I'm still unsure of. Now, get your brains out of the gutters. My one history professor suggested to me that instead of doing the in class presentation of my findings and how I went about writing and researching my paper that I display it at some thing that is held in our student center. Apparently it's this big shing-ding for senior undergrads to show off their senior papers. Not quite sure of all the details yet, but she told me to keep bugging her about it and she would get the details for me.

Given the choice of standing by a table with a powerpoint and answering random questions that are asked or standing in front of a classroom of snobs who never talk to me or notice me for that matter? I'm taking the first option.

Today I have our second home football game and our first band festival of the year. This however is the first game my parents have been able to make it to. So it should prove fairly interesting. Speaking of that game..I should probably be getting ready for it instead of sitting here typing this out and being lazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment